In Minnesota, there are mandatory sentences for certain drug offenses. Carson J. Heefner has over 20 years experience with drugs sentencing laws.
Mandatory Drug Crime Sentencing In Minnesota
Minnesota operates under a Sentencing Guideline scheme. Under the guidelines, there are certain mandatory minimum sentences that must be imposed after conviction.
- First Degree. This carries a mandatory 65 months, 86 months for the manufacturing of methamphetamine.
- Second Degree. This carries a mandatory stayed sentence of 48 months in prison.
- Third Degree. This carries a mandatory stayed sentence of 21 months in prison.
- Fourth Degree. This carries a mandatory stayed sentence of a year and a day.
- Fifth Degree. There are no mandatory sentences absent prior convictions.
Contact Attorney Carson J. Heefner Today
Carson J. Heefner has over 20 years experience representing individuals who have been charge with drug offenses. If you or anyone you know has been accused of possession or sale of a controlled substance, contact Carson at 612-202-8971 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation.